Monday, February 6, 2012

City Liquidators trip...

I am a big fan of discount stores, junk shops, drug stores (especially the older ones), and hardware stores. I miss Newberry's and Woolworth's!  

I kept driving by City Liquidators to my storage unit, so on the last trip moving out of there, I finally stopped!

It is a wonderland!

So much oddball stuff. Some old, some new. I almost felt like I was back in Newberry's! 


They need to film something in this room. If they haven't already.

I wonder how many offices they bought out, to get this many?

He was funny, once. Now he's on sale!

Great patio decor. Spring is coming...

Too big for seasonal yard art, for me. He'd have to live year round wherever I put him. Unless I get that Chalet...

Mod...


If only...


I want these all over the front yard! (To annoy the humourless neighbour that complained about my Flamingoes) I wonder if there is a discount for buying them all?

So inexpensive, I wouldn't care if they ran.


Makes me wish for the old bonnet dryer I was stuck in as a kid. Unfortunately, the ones I find are usually crumbling, or falling apart in some way.

http://www.cityliquidators.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment