Friday, December 23, 2011

Benny's grand day to the beach!

Okay, so yes, we are trying to sell this truck. Nobody wants Benny because he is a fabulous 2007 year old. No one wants him because he only has the tow option. Everyone wants a 4X4 :(

Well, Benny wanted to have a grand day out! So we went to Rockaway, where Mike's dad has a place!

Not far enough for Benny, but he is pretty easy. Don't say: "like Sunday Morning", he believes that is too easy an assumption.

So here we are!

Rockaway is a nice quiet town, in winter.

It amazed me, how much traffic travels on 101 here.

I guess it's all relative.

I think Benny liked the change of scenery.

I think dad would have liked this trip, even though the overnight stay was a bit shi shi, for him.

We shall see about breakfast! I don't see any coffee here!




No comments:

Post a Comment